Wednesday, September 26, 2007

fall and recover

photo by ela

"when i rise up
let me rise up joyful
like a bird
when i fall
let me fall without regret
like a leaf" wendell berry

happy fall!!

the dance challenge is complete. one participant said "I felt strong…inhabiting my space in the world", another said, "...these many days of dancing _inner and outer_ are/were a balm on my many bumps and scrapes." for me i realized that i wanted to make it part of my daily spiritual practice. some people meditate sitting but my head feels clearer if i move the energy!

the traveling wings are staying in pennsylvania at anita bondi's house and healing center, spreading the good juju!


and the permission slip has begun it's travels! it's going to new zealand first!

together with a group of ladies at my vashon home, a slip was decorated with rhinestones and feathers and pompoms and confetti. the front of the slip reads "permission". this permission slip will now travel to friends we want to remind to give themselves permission....permission to love and forgive (self) especially.

here is the labyrinth created on the living room floor for the fall equinox ladies retreat - fall and recover


happy journey's in and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home